Triathlon WA Member Benefits
Triathlon WA and our Affiliated Clubs will offer our members the following benefits and services for your membership fees over the next financial year:
- Priority entry to selected races across Australia – including but not limited to SunSmart Ironman 70.3 Busselton 2014.
- Access to club training and coaching environments and sessions.
- Member Benefits Scheme – a select series of clinics and workshops during the season at no additional costs – bike skills, open water swimming, bike mechanics, nutrition and hydration, recovery sessions.
- Exclusion from paying One Day Membership rates for all TA/TWA sanctioned races.
- Provision of technical services to assist in governance of rules, and heightened safety to all sanctioned events in WA
- High quality calendar of sanctioned events
- Co-ordination of a State Series of events and eligibility for State Series Prizes
- Recognition of excellence (Triathlete of the Year) amongst members and clubs (determined by performance in State Series races) with an annual Awards Night
- Provision of regular Coaching and Technical Official Courses
- Discount benefits across a wide range of Triathlon WA sponsors and suppliers
- All members of Triathlon WA will automatically become licensed members of Triathlon Australia. TA issues all triathlon licenses in Australia
- Eligible to qualify for Triathlon Excellence Development Programs.
- Eligible for selection in State and Australian teams.
- Staff to enable club development and assist with national program delivery
- Insurance provisions for all members, affiliated clubs, officials, coaches and sanctioned events in WA
- Advocacy and representation both locally and nationally to government and non-government agencies
- You are covered for 24 hour personal accident/injury insurance while training for and competing in sanctioned races in Australia. Public Liability Insurance is also in place in all TWA sanctioned events. Further details of the insurance policy can be found here.
- The last membership card order for 2012-2013 details will be taken on 30th March (order will be put through on Tuesday 2nd April).
- As of 1st April 2013, all future card orders will show 2013-2014 and ‘membership card valid until 30th June 2014’
- The membership letter has been updated to reflect the extended membership offer, I will send a final version once David has approved it.
- National Calendar – we will not send out the current calendar until we have an updated one.
- SCODY vouchers will be included in all membership packs as usual.
As a member of the National Federation , Triathlon Australia you will receive additional benefits which can be found on the TA website.
Triathlon Australia members receive priority entry for all USM and WTC events MORE INFO